Learn why Apache Hadoop is one of the most popular tools for big data processing.
- Learn why it is reliable, scalable, and cost-effective.
- Learn about its revolutionary features, including Yet Another Resource Negotiator (YARN), HDFS Federation, and high availability.
- Learn how the MapReduce framework job execution is controlled.
- Get insights into the design and implementation of YARN.
- Module 1 - About MapReduce
- The MapReduce model v1
- Module 2 - Limitations
- Limitations of Hadoop 1 and MapReduce 1
- Module 3 - Classes and Access
- Review of the Java code required to handle the Mapper class, the Reducer class, and the program driver needed to access MapReduce
- Module 4 - About YARN
- The YARN model
- Module 5 - Comparisons
- Comparison of YARN / Hadoop 2 / MR2 vs Hadoop 1 / MR1