A child’s brain is young and similar to an unbaked clay that can be shaped into whatever you want it to be. It’s a blank board waiting to be written, and if you ask what? That depends on you-The Parents.
“Children should start learning languages at age three”– telegraph.co.uk
So, why learning a new language is good for kids?
- Cognitive advancement-The cognitive benefits to learning a new language are following
- better problem solving skills
- better critical thinking skills
- more creativity
- better flexibility of mind & increased multitasking abilities
- enhanced memory
- Increased Academic Achievement-Bilingual students or students having the knowledge of more than one language possess-
- higher math skills
- improves child’s English language proficiency, not inhibits it
- Cultural Enrichment– Bilingual students get their doors opened to resources, people, places and things of different cultures.
This also creates a deeper understanding of humanity and culture.
- Social contributions– Bilingual or Multilingual kids can one day make the change that we want to see in the world. This could only happen when they have the understanding of cultural diversity and can serve more effectively when they reach across languages and culture.
Development of language abilities of kids today will improve the effectiveness of the work force later.
To learn French with uplatz.com, Tutor-Stephanie, click here https://goo.gl/wvLCI8